Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 16 - Monday Butt-Kick

The dreaded day has come, stepped on the scale and I was actually up less than 1 lb. I know why - too many cheats (movie theatre popcorn 2 times and coors light)!

I think overall my week was ok for maintaining your weight and a healthy lifestyle, but it wasn't a weight loss-minded week (obviously).

So, this morning I got my butt kicked by Aimee. Cardio burn... we played a FUN game where we were in 2 groups and had to do 5 rounds of moves using the - not sure what it's called? - ladder on the ground? The winners had to do some 'easy' cardio while the losers had to do a bit harder cardio. Death - I had the worst cramp ever and was out of breath for more of the class, but I survived and like Aimee said - it definitely pushed me past my comfort zone.

The plan for this week is to stick to the meal plans and work hard in boot camp 5 days this week. I will also be doing my 5k training this week and so I plan to do 2k this Friday (did 1 mile last Friday which is 1.6 km). Also a friend of mine suggested that I do the whole 5km walk/run to see how long it takes and take note of how long I run and how long I walk it (so I can create goals off of that), so I might do that sometime this week too!

Next week my goal is to weigh in 1-2 lbs lighter!

Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment