Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 14 - Run for the Cure

What is with Thursdays? Every Thursday since the start of this challenge I have woken up tired. I was late for boot camp this morning because I almost wasn't going to go - telling myself that I'll make it up tomorrow. Well eventually I did get out of bed and went to class - yes it was worth it! I'm glad that I went after all but I'm still tired.

Friday there is no boot camp so I could rest that day - but I made the mistake of telling my co-workers that I'm planning on running the 5km at the Run for the Cure on October 2nd. So they are going to take me on a run. I figure if I can add 1 km each week to my run then I will be ok for the 2nd - let's see how that goes!

If you would like to challenge yourself and also help a great cause, then join our team! Here is the link, Click HERE ---- Support us with a donation or join the team!!!





Date: October 2nd, 2011
Time: 9:30am
Location:City Park, 1600 Abbott St., Kelowna

You can choose to Run/Walk 5 or 1 km! Any questions? info@cross-train.ca

Best,
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment