Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 7 - Temptation Tuesdays

Tuesday was really hard for me for some reason. First of all I wanted to go to the 9am class but then slept in until 8:30am and couldn't get out the door in time! I ended up going to the 3:45pm class which as fine and actually maybe even a bit better. For some reason there was only 3 of us so Aimee was able to pick on us a bit more - which IS good because then I can't slack off :)

And as for food - I was craving all kinds of things. OK, someone mentioned Pumpkin Spice Latte's on twitter and I would like to know who it was so I can kick them in the butt because that is all that I have been craving - EVERY DAY..... BAH

Nope I didn't give in to the cravings - I did very well and at the end of the night I treated myself with air-popped popcorn with a bit of olive oil (instead of butter) - which is on the detox diet list!

Next week I'm starting the meals plans and I am getting excited - I think my husband is too because right now he's complaining that I'm making him eat too much healthy food lol.

No boot camp on Wednesday because of the party (and I work during the morning classes) so it will be my rest day!

Come out to the party if you can and support the transformation challenge winners - in just 8 weeks there have been some really great transformations!!!

Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment