Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 10 - Sweaty Saturdays!

Headed off to 9am boot camp today for a butt kicking! This week has seemed a lot 'easier' than last week and I sort of feel like I'm not working as hard as I can. So today I gave it my all in class and it felt great! The sprints around the building are getting easier - and if I really push myself and my breathing is really heavy - I am finding that my recovery time is a lot quicker. I'm learning that I can push myself towards the max and still have energy to carry on!

We decided to float the Penticton Channel this afternoon, that was lots of fun - it was nice and warm and I got a lot of swimming in so I got even more exercise today! We packed a cooler full of good clean treats like cherries, peaches, goji berries and carrots. Didn't eat all of it but at least it was there in case we got hungry.

Only 1 more day until I'm done the detox!!

Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment