Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 12 - Amazing Andrea!











Tuesday morning was great, went to the 6am class and was surprised to see a new face! Andrea has been teaching boot camp for awhile now but for some reason I haven't been to one of her classes yet.






It was great to shake it up - she has a different boot camp style and it keeps you on your toes. Again - every time I go to boot camp it is different from the last class and that really helps with my fitness ADD.





The picture above was not from today's class (and oldie from when Andrea participated in one of Aimee's class) but yup - that's her (the blonde one - who is no longer blonde lol). She's awesome, so whether you get Aimee or Andrea you can be sure that you're going to get a great workout!!!!


Oh right, I almost forgot. I'm done the detox so I can have coffee now - so I did. A large Americano with a bit of milk (not cream and trying to switch to black). BIG MISTAKE.. holy cow that must be what speed is like. My heart was racing, I was thinking a mile a minute. I literally had to go run circles outside because there was just too much energy. It also took me a longer amount of time to go to sleep last night.


I'm so sad - I love coffee! But I really don't want to feel like that every day. I used to drink 3-4 cups of coffee a day and thought I felt fine. But I also used to have a lot of anxiety, was super tired every morning, had trouble sleeping and was irritable. So if you have any of the problems I described I do recommend going without coffee and also alcohol (because if you drink too much then you are still going to be tired in the morning lol) for 2 weeks to see if you notice a change.


Candace



No comments:

Post a Comment