Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 4 - Just Keep Going...

(this post is late!)

Last night we had some crazy weather here in the 'sunny' Okanagan! Check out www.castanet.net for more stories - there was flooding, fires, power outages and more. I live in Rutland and some of the thunder we got shook the whole house, it was insane!

For whatever reason I couldn't get to sleep last night and then I was woken up early this morning so I got about 4 hours of sleep maybe - and I am a person that likes 7-8 hours. So today is my test of will against good ol' coffee. I would really like some coffee right now! Instead I am sipping on caffeine-free herbal tea. I need to find out what other types of things I could have that don't have caffeine but can energize you. Let me know if you know of anything!

Went to the 3:45pm bootcamp - and I was so tired that it ended up just being the worst workout all week. The workout itself was fine - but I just couldn't DO ANYTHING! I think I need the morning classes....

Went to slo-pitch after the workout, we lost but it was a fun game. Had to have dinner at the park so I ordered a chicken breast (no coating) and veggies (no dip)... yum... lol... can't wait until I can have a bit of dip!

Overall today was kind of a testing day for me but I am proud that I stuck to the detox! Whenever I think about cheating or skipping out on exercise I try to think about how I will feel after - like crap! So I'd rather stick to it and finish it properly than look back and be disappointed :)

Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment