Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 3 - Food Dilemas and Warm Workouts

Today my work schedule has changed so I was at work by 6am this morning. I quickly through together my lunch (instead of making it the night before like I should have) - so I didn't actually pack enough food. It's only 11am but I was getting super hungry so I went downstairs to the cafe to see if they had anything that was detox friendly. I ended up grabbing some sushi (Spicy Tuna Roll) made with white rice. They didn't have any with brown rice! White rice is in the 20% column of what to eat during the detox so I guess it is ok. But I know they use a bit of Mayo and such for the rolls so that's not so good. So not feeling 100% about that choice but it was good! Lesson for the day - make sure to pack a good lunch!

Today I went to the 3:45pm bootcamp... and we did legs! I was so happy not to do arms :) We did another brutal warm up (consisting of 11 minutes of lunges, burpees, sprinting, mountain climbers and more burpees).

After the warm up the circuit consisted of more lunges, step-ups (with a hop at the top), wall squats, TRX lunges, sled pulls, bosu ball hop-squats and more. Not sure what it was but I think it was the most I've sweat at a class yet! I was really enjoying it though which usually I'm counting down the minutes until it is over - so that was a good change!

A lot of the people who come to bootcamp participate in the Transformation Challenge. Check out Aimee's Facebook page www.facebook.com/CrossTrainFitness to see some of the contestants who have participated and how you can join the next one! If you are someone who needs incentive to get moving - how does a $500 prize sound? (Plus more prizes!)

Best,
Candace








No comments:

Post a Comment