Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 8 - Tired on Thursday



This morning was a bit of a struggle to get out of bed, I knew I was going to do it but I was just taking my time - OK?! My husband asked "Are you not going to boot camp?" and I responded with a hissy "YESSS!" oh boy, I’m not a morning person.

However, this whole process has really helped with my energy levels. Even though it still may take a few minutes to get out of bed (as opposed to leaping out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off with a smile on my face and the sun shining from you know where…) I know that I am going to get out of bed and workout - and I'm ok with that. Where as before - if I had to get out of bed early in the morning I would think of every excuse in the book as to why I should let myself sleep 'just a bit' longer. I’m not positive but I don't think I went to a single 6am class before - because I would also tell myself sleeping longer is better for my health than going to workout.

If my story sounds like yours - quit kidding yourself and just do it. Start the detox, start working out and just see the change that will happen!

Yes - I did go to boot camp at 6am this morning and it was great. I think it was a A$$ & ABS day because that's what I'm feeling now! I love how every time I go to the boot camp it is something different. We never do the same routine and that is what cross-training is all about!

Last night was our TRANSFORMATION PARTY and it was awesome! The top 3 contestants - Rebecca, Jen & Veronica all had great transformations! They really are an inspiration - if seeing is believing for you, then take a look at their before and after photos on www.facebook.com/CrossTrainFitness







If you would like to participate in the next transformation - it will be starting on September 15th. You have the chance to not only make an amazing transformation but also to win some great prizes! Rebecca won a $500 cash prize, 2 bottles of FANTASTIC wine from Bounty Cellars (with Swarovski crystals on the bottle!) and a hair makeover from Loyal Hair Therapy! For more info contact: info@cross-train.ca



Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment