Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 1 - The Beginning of the End (of an unhealthy lifestyle!)

12pm:

Yay! Day 1 of my 30 day fitness challenge and today I'm feeling excited to start (I'll have to remember to read this on those days that I am not so excited).

After a healthy & clean breakfast I got ready and biked to 9am bootcamp. Right from the start Aimee had us working up a sweat. We were outside (which was a nice surprise!) and it made me realise that working out in the morning is so much better than in the heat of the afternoon.

Aimee mixes in cardio throughout the whole exercise so I it's always intense. You get a great workout for your muscles and also for cardio!

On my lunch break I went for a quick jog mostly beccause the air conditioning in my office is cranked so I had to warm up. Did you know that Parkinson has outdoor workout equipment?!?! A lot of the exercises were kind of easy but I think it's going to be good as there are a few stretching machines and that will be a nice opposite to bootcamp.

6pm:

I'm HANGRY! Someone get me some food nowwww... asked Aimee if we're allowed air-popped popcorn on the detox and she said no. Not liking her so much right now. We'll see how I feel in the morning at 9AM bootcamp :( What was that I was saying about being excited for this 30 day challenge? LOL

Don't worry - won't give up but don't ask me to be happy about it 24/7!

Best,
Candace






No comments:

Post a Comment