Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 2 - Brutal Burpees

This morning's bootcamp was good - but so sweaty! We were inside and doing arms (again?).. it's good that we're working our arms because every exercise is BRUTAL right now. I don't think my body knew it had triceps.

We did a 'warm-up' of burpees, mountain climbers, jumping jacks, sprinting - and more. Then we moved onto the circuit which consisted of free weights, TRX, more burpees, more sprinting and ... lots more. I think that my mind must go into workout mode of something because I'm finding it really hard to remember everything we did! Whatever it was - it was intense!

In regards to the detox - so far so good! Yesterday around 6pm I was super Hangry - but when I got home my wonderful husband had prepared a healthy clean meal of chicken, salad & veggies - so the beast was tamed!

Brought some more veggies & fruit to work today so I'm hoping that I won't get hangry again until I'm home for dinner!

Sooo anyone else following along with the Detox?!?!

Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment