Monday, August 8, 2011

Introduction




Hello!

My name is Candace and I am participating in the 30 Day Fitness Challenge! This challenge is called the 30 day challenge because I will be going to bootcamp 5 days a week for a total of 30 days. September 19th will be my last day!



Here's what I will be doing:



- Going to bootcamp 5 days a week
- Following Aimee's Detox plan for 14 days
- Following Aimee's Meal Plans for the remaining days!



My goal is that by following the detox plan for 14 days I will break some bad eating habits and start to crave good foods! I've heard that the 1st 2 weeks are the hardest and most challenging so I'm glad Aimee is there to help keep my motivated!

If you would like to follow along with my challenge you can purchase the detox & meals plans from Aimee. Just send her an email akootnikoff@cross-train.ca for more information.

As you may have seen - Chantelle lost 22 lbs during this 30 day challenge so I am aiming for 20 lbs (in 42 days) which is 2 lbs a week and I think this is a healthy & safe goal!

Not only will eating right help me to drop the pounds - but so will exercising. Aimee does a great job at motivating you and kicking your butt! If you haven't already tried the bootcamp then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Come by - say that I sent you and try a free class. If you don't love that then Aimee also does personal training - no excuses!!!


If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment!



Best,



Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment