Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 23 - Happy Drugs

"Exercise creates endorphins, endorphins make you happy! Happy people just don't kill their husbands." ~ Elle from Legally Blonde

Today I was so grumpy and feeling down. I went home, snarfed down 5 Oreos and vegged out on the couch. Then my husband came home and made me go to bootcamp - lol - well he encouraged me. And I am glad that I did or else he may have had to deal with a grumpy wife all night!

I ate well during the day so I think my workout probably just was cancelled out by the Oreos - oh well. At least I went right! And I feel so much better!

Really encouraged about all the people that are coming to bootcamp now! There were so many people signed up for the transformation that Aimee has already created another one for October!! So if you want to take part in the next transformation - let us know as soon as you can!

Email info@cross-train.ca for more information!

Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment