Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 21 - Wednesday Arms

owwwie! My arms were burnin' after that class! Speaking of arms - yes I can definitely see a transformation in my arms. They are becoming much more toned and there my flabby 'wings' are almost gone! WHOOHOO!

Today we did 3 sprints around both buildings and I could totally see a difference there too. I've started jogging with my husband and I can now run for a farther distance without stopping.

I heard a great tip today that I'm going to try out. Try breathing out when your left foot hits the ground instead of when your right foot hits the ground. Apparently this is supposed to help with 'stitches'. Whether it's true or not I don't know, but I guess we'll find out!

Here's the full story:

If you're like most people, when you run, you exhale as your right foot hits the ground. This puts downward pressure on your liver (which lives on your right side), which then tugs at the diaphragm and creates a side stitch, according to The Doctors Book of Home Remedies for Men. The fix: Exhale as your left foot strikes the ground.

Speaking of running - there are still a couple spots left in the Run Clinic! $69 + HST ... email info@cross-train.ca


Have a Fantastic Day!


Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment