Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 19 - Labor Day Pains

My legs are killing me!!! I thought Saturday was a good workout but Sunday and today have proved it - my legs haven't hurt this bad in awhile from exercise. Not sure if I worked new muscles or just worked them harder than normal.

I almost contemplated missing boot camp today so that I could rest them up, but then I thought - well if there is something I really can't do then I'll modify it somehow. Luckily we did a lot of arm exercises today so that was perfect! There were a couple lunges that tested me, but I just didn't push as hard on those ones today.

After boot camp I went home and got ready for work and made myself a protein shake. Didn't have time to stop and step on the scale today at the studio (we were outside the whole time), so I'll have do the weigh in tomorrow.

Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment