Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 20 - Back in the swing of things

It's really hard to get back into the swing of things once you break your routine - so what did I learn? I can't break my routine!

Class was great - we had an interesting circuit - again, I love that its something new everytime. Keeps things interesting!

This last weekend I had a ball tournament - 4 games in 3 days (we lost our game on Sunday or else it could have been more!). My calves were killing me by the end of it - have to work on those some more at bootcamp! But I have really noticed that boot camp has helped my playing ability. Can't wait for next year!

Found out that we have more than enough people entered for the next Transformation Challenge which is awesome!! It's so inspiring to see the changes that people make during this challenge. You should think about signing up for the next one! We've already starting a wait list for the next challenge. So email us at info@cross-train.ca

Cheers!
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment