Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 18 - Just keep going!

So this week has been a little tough - Wednesday I was super busy all day and couldn't make it to any of the classes... Also, Thursday & Friday I wasn't feeling well. This is 30 days of boot camp so those days don't count and it will extend the end day by a few days but that's ok.

Today is Saturday and I'm feeling pumped - have the day off so I went to 9am bootcamp with Andrea which was full of lots of cardio and leg work. After a great workout I went to the Farmer's Market which was insanley busy - but there was tons of great stuff.

Tomorrow I can't take another rest day so I'm going to go for a 5k run/walk before work. There is this Ap that you can get called C25K (Couch to 5 k) which is supposed to help you with your run training as well so I'm going to test that out tomorrow and see how it goes!

I'm very worried about this week and the weigh in - but at the same time, I can't dwell on it and just need to keep going. Also, if you haven't tried www.myfitnesspal.com I higly recommend it! It has really helped me to be aware of what I am eating and to stay within my goals.

Monday there is only 1 class since it's a holiday so should be a big one! See you there at 9am!!

Best,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment